Our Training Officer
Mr. Nalin Kumar
Call : +917677002897
Er Nalin kumar is dynamic professional .He completed Master of engineering (M .TECH) in Digital communication engineering with first class. B .tech in electronics and communication engineering . He has 8 years of teaching experience and 1 year of industrial experience of different colleges and industries .he is heading the department since September 2017.
Wherein he has demonstrated extraordinary leadership and organizational skill. His focus is more on training and placement of students of JPIT . He guiding and motivating the young brains in taking right and aware decision in choosing the right stream and right career option for them.
Grooming polytechnic students during their final and pre final years in such a way making them industry ready.
- helping students with better communication skill .
- Building attractive personality .
- Conducting group discussion & mock interview.
- Enhancing their IQ & EQ .
He always focus on providing the best opportunities to the deserving students of polytechnic in the industries.
ABOUT TRAINING & PLACEMENT CELL
Independent Placement Cell has been established in the College for assistance of students in placing them at various industries and institutions. Industry and external agencies are invited for recruitment drives whenever possible. Final year students are asked to keep their records ready along with their likings and experience. Faculty of the department is taking reasonable efforts for the placement of students either through direct interactions with the authorities concerned or calling the team in the campus for the personal interview. In addition to this, recommendation letters are given to the students whenever demanded. Students are encouraged by the faculty for collecting the information from the website of the various companies.
ACTIVITIES OF TRAINING & PLACEMENT CELL
- To arrange campus interviews for diploma appear & pass out students
- To arrange industrial visits for Electrical ,Mechanical & Civil branch students students
- To co–ordinate industrial training
- To arrange and conduct guest lectures
- To arrange and conduct alumni meet
- Guidance for entrepreneurship development
- Career guidance for higher studies
- To bridge the gap between academic and industry
- To make students aware for job requirements and opportunities
- To familiarize students with industrial practices
- To groom students over all personalities through expert guidance and training
- To familiarize and update the students with soft skills and practices required
- To established incubation facility for development of entrepreneurship
- To provide career guidance for higher studies
- To provide industry perspective and market need