MANDATORY INTERNSHIP FOR STUDENT
Summer training, full-term optional/compulsory internships, ‘On-the-job’ training, study tours, and skill enhancement events and workshops are extensively integrated into JPIT curriculum. They expose students to real work environments and provide an opportunity to apply their learning in real-life situations.
Below are the listed companies who provide Internship Programme to our students like
- Green Infratech Pvt. Ltd.
- Nalanda Dairy
- Patel Agro Pvt. Ltd.
- Wind World Pvt. Ltd.
- Samarpit Suraksha Pvt. Ltd. Etc.
AICTE MoUs for Student Internships
AICTE in its 49th meeting of the Council held on 14th March 2017 approved a package of measures to be implemented by all technical institutions approved by AICTE to improve the standards of technical education and to provide competent technical manpower for the nation. In order to improve the employability of the students by imparting required skills and making them industry ready, it has been decided by AICTE to introduce mandatory internship for students from the session 2017-18.
To facilitate internships to the students, AICTE has been identifying organizations/Ministries both in India & abroad and signing MoUs. These will be communicated to you from time to time. AICTE has recently signed an MoU with Internshala. Students can use lnternshala platform for free internships.
A brief about Internshala is as under:
Internshala (https://internshala.com) is India’s largest internship & training platform with more than four lac internship listings every year across all streams. Founded in 2010, by a team of llT & NIT alumni, Internshala helps students to find internships in more than 40,000 organizations that use the platform to hire internshala.
Salient features of lnternshala
- Top companies use Internshala for providing internship.
- All the internships and organizations are verified before listing them on platform ensuring students’ safeguard.
- Internshala lists only with stipend internships (except for NGOs).
- More than 400,000 internships are listed on the platform every year in Engineering, Management, Design, Architecture, Law, Applied Arts, and other domains.
- 40% of the interns are offered Pre-Placement offer upon completion of the internship, thus helping in final placements as well.
Institutions can also opt for bulk registration of their students on Internshala. More than 350 top institutes have already availed the facility.
You may contact Internshala representative Mr. Kishalaya Kumar on firstname.lastname@example.org and +91 905 084 7917 for more details.
AICTE has also signed an MoU with NETiit for internships in Taiwan.
The MoUs can be viewed on the AICTE website www.aicte-india.org.